Churton Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc
Aromatic wine that has spicy complexity on the nose with a hint of dry grass and fennel seed-like character. In the mouth the wine is dry and full with a creamy texture, white peach and melon style fruitiness and a clean focused finish with crisp citrus acidity, minerality and great length.
- 2014 Bottle – Sauvignon Blanc NZD 26.00
- 2014 Case – Sauvignon Blanc NZD 312.00
Churton Best End Sauvignon Blanc
Wonderfully evocative floral aromatics of almond and lime trees in blossom a hint of water meadows in late summer and a ground stone character. On the palate the wine is dry with a very creamy texture, orange blossom aromas are backed by roasted almonds and intense crispness and direction in the mouth. Finely balanced, wonderfully expressive length and vinosity.
- 2013 Bottle – Best End Organic Sauvignon Blanc NZD 47.00
- 2013 6 Pack – Best End Organic Sauvignon Blanc NZD 282.00
Churton Marlborough Viognier
Wonderful white flower aromatics not unlike a flowering almond with a hint of fresh apricot. On the palate the wine is dry with fresh apricot like fruit and a creamy texture finishing with great citrus like acidity and fine length of flavour.
- 2014 Bottle – Viognier NZD 37.00
- 2014 Case – Viognier NZD 444.00
Churton Marlborough Pinot Noir
A flavoursome, medium weight and very drinkable wine. Beautifully poised with musk rose and red cherry/strawberry aromatics, it has hints of savoury flavours and a great flow of red fruit. Textured with fine tannins and complex dried herb and spice, this wine finishes with lovely acidity and long delicate fruit persistence.
- 2012 Bottle – Pinot Noir NZD 44.00
- 2012 Case – Pinot Noir NZD 528.00
Churton ‘The Abyss’ Marlborough Pinot Noir
A complex wine that has power but delicacy, complexity and savouriness. The wine has a beautifully complex bouquet of earth, spice, musk rose and black cherry fruit. The palate is layered with black fruit, earthy and tarry elements, combined with complex flower aromas. It is textured and silky with long persistence of flavour and fine tannin texture, making for great ageing potential.
- 2013 Bottle – The Abyss Pinot Noir 2013 NZD 75.00
- 2013 – Case (6 bottles) – The Abyss Pinot Noir NZD 420.00
Churton Marlborough Petit Manseng
- 2015 Bottle (500ml) – Petit Manseng (RELEASED END 2015) Price Not Announced